Re: dselect-beginner.ja.sgml ?

>>>>> "ye" == Yoshizumi Endo <y-endo@ceres.dti.ne.jp> writes:
ye> The file of dselect-beginner.ja.sgml is tanslated by Atsushi
ye> Kamoshida <kamop@debian.org>.  The translation is nearly
ye> completed.  He will send you the file soon.  One moment, please.

No worries.

ye> BTW, I've revised the entity of urlsdate in install.ja.sgml and
ye> release-notes.ja.sgml.

ye> (On line 5 of install.ja.sgml and release-notes.ja.sgml) |
ye> <!entity % urlsdata SYSTEM "urls.ja.ent" > %urlsdata;

ye> If there are any problems, could you revise them?

No problem.  I'm going to adopt it according to the following excerpt
from boot-floppies/documentation/README-authors:

If you would like to point to language-specific URLs for urls.ent,
rather than copying that file and modifying it, you should use the
language switches to override the entities:

  <![ %lang-ja [ <!entity url-debian-policy
    "http://www.debian.or.jp/Documents/Documents_ja/debian-policy/";> ]]>
  <!entity url-debian-policy "http://&www-debian-org;/doc/debian-policy/";>

This way, we don't have to have a different urls.ent for each
language, but just have the one and override it by language where
applicable.  What do you think of that?

One other issue: is there anyone working on
boot-floppies/utilities/dinstall/messages/lang_ja.h ?  This file is
used by the documentation system to create messages.ent, which is used
in the documentation.  I can't really publish a proper translation
without it...?