boot-floppies i18n

Hello!

As some of you may know, our current boot-floppies set has some support
for i18n.

Chris LeBars has changed every printable string in the installation
system to a macro, and defined all that macros in a header file,
lang_C.h. Using a different language is as simple as changing a #define
to use a different lang_<lang>.h file and recompiling the package.

It's not as powerful and smart as using gettext, but it requires less
space on the boot floppy (a scarce resource), and ... it's done already.

There are some parts that must be treated separately: modconf, the
help texts shown by syslinux at boot time, the script run after the first
reboot, busybox, ...

I still plan to use gettext for slink, but for all of you who would like
to use the current method to provide boot-floppies in your preferred
language, I've put a copy of lang_C.h at http://master.debian.org/~ezanard

If you want me to include your translation in the next boot-floppies
release, feel free to send it to me.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es