Re: [I18n]Re: Thai XIM

Hi,

At Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:01:26 +1100,
Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

> tis620-0 is the offical one. please patch the code I'll try the mlterm
> soon. I think it is the same as tis620.2533-1, just the naming that is
> different.

Thank you very much for your effort.  However, I found that tis620-0
font is slightly different from tis620.xxxx-x fonts.  Combining characters
in tis620-0 fonts have negative expand (i.e., glyphs are written leftward
from the specified location) while all characters in tis620.xxxx-x fonts
are exactly fixed-width.  Can we rely on the structures of fonts?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/
"Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/