Hurd's libc and pthread_[gs]etaffinity_np api

Hi,

my src:flint package fails to build on hurd-i386 because the
pthread_[gs]etaffinity_np api isn't available in the libc there.

That seems strange since I have seen (via the exodar.debian.net
porterbox) that it was using a glibc 2.31, while this api is supposed
to be available since 2.3.2.

I opened a ticket upstream because they don't check for the api
properly ( https://github.com/wbhart/flint2/issues/826 ), and I expect
they will have a sharper test to #ifdef that code away (currently they
only check for cpu_set_t), so the problem is going to be solved soon.

But I couldn't also open a bug report on the Debian side, since the
libc0.3 package doesn't exist in the BTS, so I'm turning to this list.

Cheers,

JP