List for discussing init system diversity (e.g. sysvinit & elogind)

Hi,

I mentioned this on debian-devel already in the thread about Buster
maybe losing sysvinit support, but I thought it was worth flagging to
the HURD/BSD lists since it seems relevant to your interests :-)

There's a couple of posts in the archive of where the elogind for buster
work is:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/pipermail/debian-init-diversity/2018-October/thread.html

And the mailman listinfo page (where you can subscribe and suchlike) is: