Sources for hurd-recommended package

First of all, congratulations on the new Debian GNU/Hurd release! I'm trying
it out and finding it interesting to learn about and use.

One thing I wanted to look at is how translators are written so I asked dpkg
for the name of the package that supplied httpfs:

  $ dpkg -S /hurd/httpfs
  hurd-recommended: /hurd/httpfs

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this:

  $ apt-get source hurd-recommended
  Reading package lists... Done
  Picking 'util-hurd' as source package instead of 'hurd-recommended'
  E: Unable to find a source package for util-hurd

My sources.list file looks like this (line wrapped):

  # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Hurd 9.0 _Sid_ - Unofficial hurd-i386 NETINST
  20170612-21:28]/ sid main

  #deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Hurd 9.0 _Sid_ - Unofficial hurd-i386 NETINST
  20170612-21:28]/ sid main

  deb http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20170612T094249Z/ sid main
  deb-src http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20170612T094249Z/ sid main

  deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased main
  deb-src http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased main

  deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian unstable main
  deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian unstable main

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

David