Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

Quoting Joerg Jaspert (2015-04-20 00:22:08)
> We'll be removing HURD, as discussed, from the ftp-master archive after
> the Jessie release.

I never quite understood the benefit of removing the Hurd port from
ftp-master.  Anyone?

I for one am tired of this discussion popping up each Debian release,
and I only had to endure it twice now.  Let's ditch Debian in favor of
a less hostile downstream distribution.  I guess Debian isn't quite
the universal operating system it set out to be, just merely another
Linux distribution.

Justus