Re: Need help with openvpn

On Wed, 2014-10-22 at 13:48 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Wed 22 Oct 2014 12:47:30 +0200, a écrit :
> > On Wed, 2014-10-22 at 12:29 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> I'm sorry, but Justus was really completely clear.

Maybe it's a matter if you are CS/EE person or not. Interpretations of
language differs. For example a filter for me is en electric device, not
for water to make coffee, of filtering streams of data.

> > > Justus was talking about forwarding the UDP trafic produced by openvpn,
> > > (which is UDP, not TCP), not trafic to be injected into openvpn.
> > >
> > > Put another way, in your qemu command line, you need a hostfwd with udp:
> > > not tcp:
> >
> > I tried with --proto tcp-server and tcp-client but that did not work
> > out. Do you want to see the details?
>
> Without details, I can't divine what you have done wrong.
>
> But did you actually try what we have suggested, i.e. enabling UDP
> forwarding instead of TCP forwarding in qemu?

I'm working on that but which port to forward the traffic to? Currently
tcp forwarding is for ssh port 22. I'll figure out in due time, anyway,
whatever cryptic help you give me. TTT