Re: [RFC] fixing pbuilder

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached 2 patches to make pbuilder working:
[...]
> pbuilder.diff

Samuel,
0.215+nmu2 version just prevailed over 0.215+hurd.2 you uploaded time
ago to d-ports.
I've just filed #753801, you might consider +nmu3'ing it.

Plus, you installed pbuilder on exodar, but I guess no one ever tried it.
It would be useful to reproduce FTBFS without asking porterbox admins
to install build-deps on chroots. Build-deps that might conflict with
other ones another porter requested.

How about granting me sudo to pdebuild and pbuilder?

G..e