Re: Hurd 2013 05 installation problem

On Thu, 23 May 2013 08:28:16 +0100
Peter Hull <peterhull90@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the swift reply. I asked to install the default which was SSH
> server and (I can't remember the name exactly, but it was the bottom item
> in the list) system tools or core tools.
> I started again from scratch then mounted the virtual disk on another VM to
> inspect it. I've extracted the file /var/log/installer/syslog which is 18K
> when bzip2'd - please may I send it directly to you, Samuel, rather than to
> the list? I can also send the whole contents of /var/log/installer but
> that's rather bigger.
>
> Peter

I had similar issue. Here's log from IRC:

10:04:56< anatoly> Hm, failed on tasksel step with netinst image
10:13:48< anatoly> It says "iproute : Depends: iproute2 but it is not installable"
10:16:53< anatoly> Try later? :-)
10:21:02< pinotree> wops
10:21:27< pinotree> apparently iproute2 has been uploaded, and that replaces/migrates iproute to iproute2
10:22:46< pinotree> anatoly: which tasks did you select?
10:23:21< anatoly> pinotree: as it was pre-selected by default
10:23:36< anatoly> ssh and utilities
10:24:07< elmig> the building of iproute2 misses iptables-dev

--
Regards,
Anatoly