Re: MAXPATHLEN in ncpfs

From: Cyril Roelandt <tipecaml@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MAXPATHLEN in ncpfs
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 16:10:56 +0200

> On 09/07/2013 05:07 PM, Thomas Danckaert wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

> Hi!
>
>> attached patch fixes the MAXPATHLEN build problems for ncpfs.  Is this
>> the right mailing list for discussion, or should I send this message
>> to bug-hurd?  (Or directly submit a bug+patch to the Debian bug
>> tracking system?)
>>

> I think you should file a bug report and send your patch.

I will apply your corrections and do that, however, there are some
other issues preventing a successful build:

 - a constant ENOPKG is used.  This is apparently a linux-specific
   error code.  In another source file, there is a macro

   #ifndef ENOPKG
   #define ENOPKG ENOSYS
   #endif

   which solves the issue there, but I don't know whether it is ok to
   apply this everywhere.

 - a struct sockaddr_ipx is used, but apparently it is not defined on
   Hurd.  Does this mean the code is highly linux-specific?

 - a few more occurances of MAXPATHLEN I could correct.

Thomas