Re: Still more netdde problems

peter@kahn.nu, le Thu 21 Jun 2012 19:16:29 +0200, a écrit :
> (Btw i just ran "make convert" and "make" and the compilation for all
> modules went through without a hitch.

That is what the debian packaging does.

> So i guess there is an oppurtunity to enable even more networking
> hardware via netdde.

I wonder which, to my knowledge what is currently disabled in the
Makefile doesn't compile.

> But no matter what the Rhine module doesn't show up when running:
>
>    settrans -fgap /dev/netdde /hurd/netdde

I guess you have checked that lspci inside hurd sees the card?  You
should probably put some printk in rhine_init to make sure that the
driver really gets properly linked into netdde.

Samuel