Builds for hurd-i386 using debian-ports.org

Hi,

I noticed that build logs for package on hurd-i386 also retrieve
packages from an unofficial archive (debian-ports.org).  For example the
most recent build log for bash[1] lists these packages that seem not to
originate from the official archive:

bash_4.1-3+hurd.1
binutils_2.22-5+hurd.1
fakeroot_1.18.1-1+hurd.1
g++-4.6_4.6.2-16+hurd.1 (and gcc, libstdc++, ...)
ifupdown_0.6.9+hurd.1
libusb-0.1-4p_2:0.1.12-13+hurd.1
psmisc_22.16-1+hurd.1

(I assume all +hurd.X packages did not come from the official archive.)

The GNU/Hurd page on wiki.d.o[2] suggests there are more packages used
that are only available from debian-ports.

I do not find it acceptable for a port in the main archive to rely on
external packages, esp. should it eventually be released with wheezy.
Are there plans to stop using it before the freeze?  Can all packages be
rebuilt to make sure no binary was built using packages not in the main
archive (as was done for other new ports such as armhf or s390x)?

Regards,
Ansgar

[1]
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=bash&arch=hurd-i386&ver=4.2-2&stamp=1333386498>