Re: First draft of a "Bits from the Debian GNU/Hurd porters", Jan/Feb 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 01:10 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Fri 27 Jan 2012 00:20:02 +0100, a écrit :
> > As promised in a previous email. Comments encouraged.
> > I think there are things to write about, even if the percentage has not
> > changed much.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I've put it on http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/Hurd , and reworked it
> a bit.

Nice, I see you have shortened the text a lot without loosing the main
content!

I have two small comments:
- referring to Arch Hurd GNU/linux-> GNU/Linux (my error)
- references: a line feed after each.

As it is written right now, why not submit to d-d-a soon. Of course, we
should give people time to comment, _please do_!

A publication before FOSDEM and especially before the Debian bug
squashing party is perfect with respect to timing!