netdde by default?

Hello,

Shall we enable netdde by default?

I have been using it for a few months now with rtl8139 and e1000,
without issues, except one bug which I have found in the linux driver
itself (no receive overrun support).  It seems to me it's stable enough
for being enabled by default now.

About the migration, it should be actually very smooth: I have made
netdde simply invoke devnode if it finds out the kernel has some eth0
device.  That way, a kernel with no network driver will happily work
with an old hurd, there will simply be no network; and an updated hurd
package will nicely revert to kernel drivers if the kernel still has
some.

What do people think?

Samuel