Adding and deleting routes in hurd ??

Is it possible to add and delete routing information in hurd ..

In <bits/ioctls.h> i noticed the following snippet

#if 0
#define SIOCADDRT       _IOW('r', 10, struct ortentry)  /* add route */
#define SIOCDELRT       _IOW('r', 11, struct ortentry)  /* delete route */

So i copied and pasted these macros directly in a file and i get the
following error
error: '_IOT_ortentry' undeclared (first use in this function)

I cant seem to find any references to _IOT_ortentry (there are many
false positives with me not finding "any references", so about this i
do have my doubts).