Re: Problem with thread specific data destructor

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 09:57, Thomas Schwinge <thomas@schwinge.name> wrote:
> For learning purposes, I'll expand a bit on Samuel's brief mid-night
> email.  ;-) (As he wrote, we recently fixed this issue.)

Thank you for the explanation; interesting read.

> On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:47:01 +0200, Erik Johansson <debian@ejohansson.se> wrote:
>> I downloaded a qemu image and spent some time debugging it without any
>> luck. Everything seems ok, but the destructor is never called.
>
> First, thanks for trying!  What issues did you struggle on?  Did you get
> the relevant source packages located/built/etc.?  That is, is there
> anything we can do to improve the process?

I think it was a fairly smooth experience, even if I can't remember
the details now. The only problem I had was that I couldn't figure out
what I did wrong that made it not work. Turns out it wasn't me this
time :)

Without the qemu image I would probably not even have attempted to
debug the problem so it is a very useful tool that is worth keeping
updated.

// Erik

--
Erik Johansson