Re: Problem with thread specific data destructor

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:11:31 +0100, Erik Johansson <debian@ejohansson.se> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 09:57, Thomas Schwinge <thomas@schwinge.name> wrote:
> > First, thanks for trying!  What issues did you struggle on?  Did you get
> > the relevant source packages located/built/etc.?  That is, is there
> > anything we can do to improve the process?
>
> I think it was a fairly smooth experience, even if I can't remember
> the details now. The only problem I had was that I couldn't figure out
> what I did wrong that made it not work. Turns out it wasn't me this
> time :)

:-)

> Without the qemu image I would probably not even have attempted to
> debug the problem so it is a very useful tool that is worth keeping
> updated.

Thanks; this is useful feedback.

We also have plans to improve on that, to provide a one-stop GNU Hurd
development image, where everything is already prepared that you need for
debugging/development.  (If someone would like to help making that
happen, please tell.)

Grüße,
 Thomas