Re: Install issues
- To: "Mailing List - Debian GNU/Hurd" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Install issues
- From: William ML Leslie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:34:38 +1100
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=SpTWRi43cc8S5-wEcMQhhXy4aFmudVouemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18 March 2011 16:17, David Hiran Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Any suggestions on alternative methods of install? I could try crosshurd (as I have a Debian Linux vm), or one of the ISOs. I'm not sure how old they are though, but if I'll at least get a base system running, I can use apt to get the rest.
If you are not using one of these mechanisms, how are you trying to install it?