Re: Install issues
- To: "Mailing List - Debian GNU/Hurd" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Install issues
- From: William ML Leslie <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:34:38 +1100
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=SpTWRi43cc8S5-wEcMQhhXy4aFmudVoufirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18 March 2011 16:17, David Hiran Watson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions on alternative methods of install? I could try crosshurd (as I have a Debian Linux vm), or one of the ISOs. I'm not sure how old they are though, but if I'll at least get a base system running, I can use apt to get the rest.
If you are not using one of these mechanisms, how are you trying to install it?