Questions on isc-dhcp

Hi,

I'm trying to get isc-dhcp (4.1.1-P1-16) to build under GNU/Hurd but
have got into some problems with respect to configurations (in addition
to the PATH_MAX stuff). Looks like HAVE_SOCKET has to be enabled, but in
order for get_hw_address to be defined, either Berkeley Packet Filtering
(BPF), Linux Packet Filtering (LPF) or Data Link Provider Interface
(DLPI) (SUN specific?). Trying with bpf the following header files are
not found:
#  include <net/bpf.h>
#  include <net/if_types.h>

Looks like bpf.h is available at /usr/include/device/
not /usr/include/net/. Where to find if_types.h?

They don't seem to exist at the standard locations for the Hurd.
However, according to the web, Zheng Da did fix some problems for the
bpf in 2009, so it seems to be supported,
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/user/zhengda.html

Otherwise I need to leave out ipv6 support in the configuration. Maybe
that is the way to go?