Some news

Hello,

Bad news and a couple of good news

- ftp-master is again considering to remove hurd-i386 from the archive
  [http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/02/msg00064.html]
  (i.e. we'd have to go back to debian-ports)
- The strauss port box is back! Thanks to tarzau's work on it. He will
  try to replace the (failing) hardware with a better box.
- Squeeze is out!  Of course, hurd-i386 didn't make into it.  I have
  however taken that opportunity to update our d-i image with the
  squeeze d-i:
  [http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386/installer/cdimage/]
  (note that kvm users will probably need the -no-kvm-irqchip option to
  avoid hangs due to the in-linux emulation of some chips). I had to
  disable the nice console output by default, as it seems to be hanging
  in qemu-kvm 0.12.5+dfsg-5 at least :/ (and we had some other failure
  reports on real hardware).

Samuel