Re: [Fwd: Some qemu+hurd questions]

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 11:55 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le Sat 06 Nov 2010 10:22:50 +0100, a écrit :
> > Starting and leaving X as root restores the Hurd console. However,
> > running X as user does not restore it. The Hurd console is shown for a
> > short time, then back to a low resolution black console with a large
> > cross cursor!
>
> I've never seen that, so you're on your own on this one.

Any hints how to debug. Can I use strace or do I need to compile X with
debug symbols? And which parts of X? Looking at the processes running
after exiting X shows that X is still there
root       631  1 S     0:24.59 X :0
Killing X does not change anything! The same problem occurs on a box
running qemu-kvm.