Re: Fresh and updated qemu image

Hi Jose,

Trouble:

"The file owner's account has reached maximum download bytes.

Please contact the user who shared the file to you and ask him to upgrade; If he is a DriveHQ group member user, he can contact the group admin."

I have problem installing in a Qemu box on my OS X box and would like to try your image just to check whether there is any odd problem with L1 or of it is just my qemu that need to get a fix.

Cheers,
Tim