Fresh and updated qemu image

Hello.

I was preparing an up to date Debian GNU/Hurd qemu image. Based on existing
debian-hurd-k16-qemu.img, only boot this image and did several upgrades til
aptitude "did nothing". My idea was "better less intervention as possible".

This image was prepared saturday, April 17, 2010, late night.

Please, can you tell me if Debian Proyect and/or GNU/Hurd Team can and want
host this qemu image for keep it available (for a while)?. My idea is people
who try Debian GNU/Hurd through qemu need a system newer than k16 image (2007).

Let me know what you think, please.

Thanks very much, in advance.

Regards.

Jose.