Re: Error when running native-install

On Sat, 2010-04-17 at 03:56 +0200, olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 04:56:50PM +0200, Patrik Olsson wrote:
>
> > Before that I got the system installed with the L1 mini-iso (except the
> > partitioning which I did with another Debian GNU/Linux iso because the
> > Hurd one would take forever).
>
> Ah, that's probably the reason for you trouble: I guess you haven't
> passed -o hurd to mke2fs... The errors you are seeing sound very much
> like it. (It's not possible to set passive translators without the
> "hurd" owner setting.)

That's weird because I'm actually able to set passive translators. :-)

In any case, I have managed to set up most of the system now. I even
have network working. :-)

I don't think the native-install script actually completed, but I tried
to find where it had stopped and I manually ran the rest of the commands
(after trying to understand which commands would have been ran).

/Patrik