Re: xdotool trouble on hurd-i386

On 03/12/2010 03:14 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Yes, I knew a couple of builds were failing because of Xvfb and wanted
> to handle them all at the same time; since you digged the error message
> out, I'm handling them now :)

Thanks for doing this, Samuel.  It looks like xdotool got rescheduled
and re-built, but i don't understand the output of this buildd run:

https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=xdotool;ver=1%3A1.20100302.2708-1;arch=hurd-i386;stamp=1268382514

It seems to just stop (with no error message) right where the tests are
supposed to begin.

Any pointers to what i should do to try to resolve this?

Regards,

	--dkg