Re: mz/0.39-1 FTBFS on hurd

Hello,

Cristian Greco, le Wed 10 Mar 2010 03:52:23 +0100, a écrit :
> could someone please help me with the FTBFS of mz/0.39-1 on hurd?
>
> The full build log is available at the following page:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=mz&arch=hurd-i386&ver=0.39-1&stamp=1268066288&file=log&as=raw

The PF_PACKET interface is Linux-specific, as well as files like
/proc/net/route. You need to patch mz into coping without the
get_dev_params function.

Unfortunately the strauss porting box is down atm for hardware reasons,
but you can use the kfreebsd porting boxes (asdfasdf and io) which have
the same issue.

Samuel