Re: FTBFS Aegis on Hurd

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort, le Fri 05 Mar 2010 12:59:51 +0100, a écrit :
> a build hasn't been attempted yet (we block packages that fail to
> build until they're fixed so that they are not retried and retried
> when they're going to fail anyway).

Yes. At the moment buildds are lagging due to hardware failures, so I
usually don't let the buildds retry. In principle buildd gives me the
changelog of the newer package so I can quickly check whether hurd is
mentioned in it (which was the case for -4, thanks for having done it).
Unfortunately this is broken at the moment, that's why I didn't notice
(I not always take the time to check on the packages.qa.debian.org page
:) ).

> A give back should be enough. I'm asking for one for aegis.

Scheduled, thanks to both for having taken care of these details.

Samuel