qt4-x11 without 80_hurd_max_path.diff

Hi,

a member of the Debian Qt/KDE packaging team asked me about the
80_hurd_max_path.diff patch in qt4-x11 today.  It looks like it is
obsolete these days due to Alfredo Beaumont's work.  So the Qt/KDE team
will drop the patch with the next upload (scheduled for the next
upstream release), unless we tell them not to.

So if somebody wants to recompile Qt to check whether it build fine
without the patch (I guess 81_hurd_more_max_path.diff is still needed),
let us know how it goes.

cheers,

Michael