Re: xpdf

Michael Banck, le Sun 20 Jan 2008 20:10:32 +0100, a écrit :
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 06:54:54PM +0000, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > That said, now that you point out libpthread-stubs, maybe there's a
> > not so bad solution: make libc0.3-dev depend on libpthread-stubs0-dev,
> > and in libc.so, add AS_NEEDED ( /usr/lib/libpthread-stubs.
>
> Sounds like a good solution to me.  Maybe we should test this a bit
> though building and using a couple of applications.

I've uploaded test packages on
http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/debian-hurd/glibc

It seems to work with the basic tests I've performed: a library that
uses pthread_* without linking with -lpthread correctly gets pthread
symbols from libpthread or libpthread-stubs according to the eventual
program link command.  Static linking also works.

Please test and I'll commit that for 2.7-7

Samuel