Re: xpdf

Hello,

Samuel Thibault, le Sat 05 Jan 2008 02:43:59 +0000, a écrit :

> > You can make the patch Hurd specific by using the series.hurd-i386
> > patch. This way you are sure it won't break other architectures.
>
> Well, I've just put a forward.c in hurd/, so no problem for that:)
>
> However, I've got problems with symbol versions.

To sum it up in a less detailed way: I couldn't find a solution
that wouldn't require us to keep a patch in glibc until we rebuild
every thread-safe library when libpthread eventually gets integrated
into glibc.  The alternatives I found, however, is on the kind
of patch: either we just patch the Versions file, or we build a
libpthread_stubs.so, or we build a libpthread_stubs.a.

Samuel