Re: xpdf

Barry deFreese, le Tue 01 Jan 2008 22:00:01 -0500, a écrit :
> xpdf seems to build OK if you add -lpthreads to LDFLAGS in
> xpdf/Makefile.in. (And thanks to Ben :-) )

Erf, so again that problem with the pthread stubs that are missing from
libc...  I was wondering: since we had to set _dl_dynamic_weak to 1; in
order to get the X11 stubs working properly anyway, maybe we could add
to the debian glibc package a temporary patch that implements the few
stubs, instead of erroneously asking packages to add -lpthread?

Samuel