ready to work with hurd

Hello,
     I am using debian GNU/Linux, I am managed to install the GNU/hurd distribution.
About me
       I have some experiance in C,c++. and also in php and jawascript, can write programs in python but not much familiar with it.
      I am familiar with gtk+. not written anythink in kernal level. never studied programming in class rooms,
      I am the administrator of small network consist of 4 pcs of debian GNU/Linux as server and diskless clients.
     now working on an erp project written in c and c++.
I would like to make my contribution to hurd development. I  have 2-3 hrs a day to spend for hurd.
I have good mathematical skill too.. Hope this community will direct me to right direction. thanking you