#T6095869 Advertising options on your site

Thank you for contacting HostMySite.com!  This message is to inform you that a support ticket has been created for you. The ticket number for this issue is T6095869.

We will continue working on your ticket until we have resolved the issue.  If you need to contact us to inquire about the status of this issue or to supply us with any additional information that you feel may help us to better assist you, reply to this email and leave the subject line unedited.

We will contact you soon.

Thank you for using HostMySite.com!

Regards,
Technical Support
http://www.HostMySite.com

Email: support@HostMySite.com
Technical Support: 1.877.215.4678
Customer Service & Billing Inquiries: 866.916.4678
International: 1.302.731.4948

Get your FREE .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info domain name at HostMySite.com!

Manage your hosting account using our Total Customer Control Center at https://controlpanel.hostmysite.com

[begin original message]

Hello,

I would like to purchase advertising space on your website industrialmetalworks.com. Could you please send me a price for advertising?

Greetings

[end original message]