Re: Architecture status on ftp-master.debian.org

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:12:17AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 18:35 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > As both of your architectures are affected by the first rule (m68k
> > missed etch and will miss lenny, hurd never had a release), it is time
> > for us to think about the best possible way for you to move elsewhere,
> > like debian-ports.org. We (as in ftpteam) are happy to help in any
> > possible way in this move, like providing all neccessary files to import
> > a currently existing suite in your archive (think of .changes files).
>
> Is anyone giving attention to this?

Well, we certainly saw it and it certainly needs attention, though we
should discuss about it before giving an answer.  I've been talking to
the kFreeBSD porters who are in a somewhat similar boat and are hosting
some infrastructure for us already.

I will try to summarize the various possibilities we have next week, in
the meantime, I urge nobody to reply to the ftp-masters complaining
about their decision.

Michael