getpeercred() on the Hurd

Hello list (I'm not subscribed so please keep me in Cc).

I'm the maintainer of nss-ldapd. I saw that the package was recently
built for GNU Hurd. I haven't tested the package on Hurd but there is
one (not very critical) thing that shows up while compiling.

What is the best way on the Hurd to get information about
clients that connect through a named socket?

I currently use this code:
http://arthurenhella.demon.nl/viewcvs/nss-ldapd/nss-ldapd/compat/getpeercred.c?view=markup
which works on a number of platforms but uses the fallthrough code at
the end on the Hurd.
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/fetch.php?pkg=nss-ldapd&arch=hurd-i386&ver=0.6.3&stamp=1213622648&file=log&as=raw

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --