Help regarding generating patches.

Hi all,
          I wanted to port parted to GNU/Hurd. I did apt-get source parted. Made 3-4 changes a couple of weeks ago. I also built the binary .debs using dpkg-buildpackage. But I forgot to make the debian/changelog entries for the changes. Now I have forgotten the changes I made. I want to do these changes and also want to generate the patch files so it will be easy to patch the files. The .deb binaries are avaiable at http://madhusudancs.info/parted-hurdi386. Can you please help me generating the patch.
--
Thanks and regards,
Madhusudan.C.S

Blogs at: www.madhusudancs.info