Re: cross-debootstraped rootfs is failing to boot

2007/9/30, Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge@gnu.org>:
> What happens if you run a ``touch [...]/servers/exec'' to create an empty
> node with the expected name?
I tried it on a real machine with a partition created with -o hurd
option for debootstrap target (as suggested by Michael Bank on IRC),
but failed to boot with the same error.

Now as per your suggestion I copied /servers/exec from another
installation (K14) and it proceeded but failed saying /dev/console not

I copied /dev/console also from my other installation it failed with
error Read only filesystem.

/hurd/ext2fs.static has a --readonly option, did that cause this problem?

പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!