Re: balrogs hurd images and network failure

2007/7/25, Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com>:
> hi list... i'm diving into the hurd, hope I don't get trampled.

cool!

> I've downloaded balrog's debian gnu/hurd image to play round with but
> it produces a kernel panic when trying to access the net. it is:
> trapno 13: General protection, error 0000025a
> panic: trap
>
> and then she lock up hard.

I doubt it is a bug in qemu. Try with the latest qemu and see if the
same error happens.

> any ideas? or should i stop being lazy and build myself a new image
> with current stuff in it?

Or try if the same problem happens in another machine. I have used
that image without issues and I remember seeing a similar error.

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!