Alright Then.

It seems that I was having hardware issues. I switched to another computer & a different hard drive and was able to run the crosshurd install from my lenny install. Thank you all for the help.

Now, I am unable to get to the internet. This is the card I have, Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10) which is on the FSF list of approved cards. I run "devprobe eth0" and it found my eth0, I then ran "settrans -fgap /servers/socket/2 /hurd/pfinet -i eth0 -a -g -m" but still no internet. What do I need to do to get the internet up & running?