Hurd support in CMake

Hi,

on the cmake list we received two patches which add support for Hurd to cmake
(http://www.cmake.org) from the Debian package maintainer.

While the patches look simple so far:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2007-June/014626.html
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2007-June/014627.html

I don't feel like adding them to cvs without a Nightly build and without
contact to a developer who can care about keeping it working.

Ideally we'd like to have a Nightly Build of CMake on Hurd, so we (the cmake
developers) see when something breaks:
http://www.cmake.org/Testing/Dashboard/20070626-0100-Nightly/Dashboard.html

Is there somebody interested in helping with CMake on Hurd ? It mainly needs a
machine which can run a cron job once every day and answering technical
questions if there are some.

Best regards
Alex

P.S. I"m not subscribed so please CC me