Re: Brand New to GNU Hurd

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 05:44:18PM -0400, Teague MacRoot wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion & link.   I have tryed qemu, but couldna
> connect to the internet.  Besides isna it more fun do accomplish
> something oneself?  I shall give the install method a try, but not til
> after I answer /Michael Banck's /query.  Thank you agin, I'll keep ya
> posted.
>
> Cheers

Hi Teague.

Try this link for get a really good instructions for Hurd on Qemu:

     http://eyeside.net/hurd/Hurd-on-QEMU.html

It includes how get the net work.

But ever, ever, ever is better install GNU/Hurd on a partition of the
hard disk.

Regards.

Jose.

--
http://www.lordofunix.org/

Not Registered GNU/Hurd User.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.