Re: Error running GNU/HURD on bochs

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:54:05PM +0600, tdendup@dit.gov.bt wrote:

> I am running GNU/HURD on bochs. I got the hurd image from
> http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/bochs/gnupre0_3.tar.gz Hurd
> is running normally but when i do a apt-get update && apt-get -y
> dist-upgrade, all the packages get downloaded but then i get this
> error:
[...]

How old is this image? Debian only supports upgrades from the previous
official release; so if the image is much older than the last Debian
release (June 2005), automatic upgrade might not be possible.

> I have this in my sources.list:
> deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main

You also need:

   deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian unreleased main

No idea whether you problem might be related to that, though.

-antrik-