Re: Autobuilder update

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 04:16:42PM +0000, massimo s. wrote:
> What about packages that build but may be buggy? (I met them more than
> once in my first days of hurd).

You should file bugs in the Alioth bug tracker here:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=411594&group_id=30628&func=browse

> I would be happy to test them. I'd like to know:
>
> - what packages should have priority?
> - is there a bugzilla for packages somewhere?
> - common issues I should look for in testing?

we're interested in all issues; I guess the most common issues are
buggy networking for internet programs and hangs for all programs
(though we now know what the cause for some of those are).

thanks,

Michael