ATTENTION,

My name is Pastor Chris Kenny  .

I am pastor to late Mrs.Jones Moris Brown.She have been given me mandate and a letter of authority that her fund that was keep in Private company should be giving a viable investor who can invest these funds and 30% of this fund should be giving to charity home/motherless baby home while the remain 70% should be invest by the investor.If Should you be interested and capable to invest and manage the above funds, kindly respond at once,so that I can furnish
you with more information.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

PASTOR.CHRIS KENNY