Re: Google Summer of Code: Installer for Hurd

Michael Banck wrote:
Matheus, you could mail a draft to me and ogi (or
debian-hurd@lists.debian.org as well, if you want).  Note that I will be
at LinuxTag tomorrow, so likely not very responsive.

You can register to be a mentor at
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html, make sure you tick Debian
as the organization to be a mentor in, and let me know so I can approve
the request.

I did this now, but I would prefer if Ogi could mentor this project,
because he knows more about debian-installer and the Hurd internals than
me.  But if all else fails, I can mentor, I would really like to see
this project succeed!

I've applied for mentor of Debian. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time but it's worth to try.

Regards,
ogi