Re: Package not build for hurd

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 06:34:13PM +0100, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:47:19 +0100
> Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> > No, there is a build daemon running as for the other arches.  Due to its
> > natur, GNU/Hurd is known to have build failures more easily though, and
> > the build daemon is unavailable from time to time.
>
> It's kinda strange: while there is no mention about the hurd-i386 architecture
> on the package page, buildd.net reports the package as installed (see
> http://unstable.buildd.net/buildd/hurd-i386_Installed.html)
> while buildd.debian.org gives me no results for the hurd-i386 architecture (see
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=beef).

http://buildd.debian.org only hosts build logs for releasing
architectures.  The kfreebsd-*, armeb and hurd-i386 build logs can be
found at http://experimental.ftbfs.de.

> > Then it should be no problem, thanks for checking.
>
> I love the Hurd, so I really want my package available for it.

Great, you could port some packages if you want :) We're usually in
#hurd on irc.freenode.org in case you are doing IRC.

cheers,

Michael