Re: K14 CDs. Hurd problems.

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 10:16:31AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> xorg-server without drm dependency (358015) and keyboard support
> (349203), should be fixed in next release.
>
> For knowing when they get closed, you can subscribe to bugs by sending
> an email to 349203-subscribe@bugs.debian.org for instance.

I have uploaded xorg-server et al. to gnuab a while ago I think, so it
should be installable in theory.  If it isn't, I'd welcome reports.

We also need to file bugs on the various xserver-xorg-video-* drivers
which Build-Depend on libdrm and possibly fix them to work without DRM.

But at least the vesa driver should work.

Michael