X.org uploaded

Hi,

thanks to the great work of Samuel Thibault we now have X.org packages
built from unmodified sources.  I just uploaded xorg-x11_6.9.0.dfsg.1-3.

However, if you rely on X, you might want to keep your xserver-xfree86
package on hold for a while, as the xorg packages feature a patch for
I/O permissions which need support from gnumach/hurd which is not in
place yet.  Corresponding uploads will be done in the next days.

Further, early tests have shown that it is impossible to generate a
/etc/X11/xorg.conf file from the Debian package, you probably need one
to put in place; maybe this has been fixed in the latest revision, the
changelog hints at something.

Enjoy,

Michael