Re: Not accessing network after apparently succesful settrans of the /hurd/pfinet

On 9/11/05, Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/2/05, Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:

Thankfully this is a desktop box.  I changed the pci nic.  I changed
the via, and I use now a 3c905 and it works fine.

Problem now is that I can't update anything since I can't "apt-get
update" due to the lack of "public key".  Actually I have the file to
be used with apt-key, but it's useless since I get the error:

gpg:  can't lock memory:  (os/kern) failure

I know it works since I used for the cross install, but somehow hurd
can't handle it.  So still I can't update through the web...  :-(

Any ways, thanks a lot to all who helped.  If any one has a clue on
how to handle apt-key, or how to do the same thing but manually,
that'll be very helpful, :-)...

Thanks a lot,

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas